Wisconsin v. OSU revisited
What can be said? Take away 4 plays and maybe 25 seconds and Wisconsin beat OSU. Unfortunately they play full games and you can’t take away 25 seconds.
1. UW’s defense was physical and assignment sure. They turned the Buckeye’s over and deserved a better fate. You won’t bottle Pryor up for an entire game, he hurt them at inopportune times.
2. John Clay. Numbers weren’t there. He was a load and made something out of very little on nearly every carry.
- Isaac Anderson. I’m Bret Bielema, Anderson is now my 6th receiver. Two monumental drops.
- Josh Ogelsby. Only a die-hard fan will remember that when he committed, he promised a national championship. Proves yet again that recruiting is a complete crap shoot. #1 tackle in America and is on the verge of losing his position to a lightly recruited walk-on.
- Is Bret Bielema the worst special teams coach currently working at any NCAA school? The only thing they can do with regularity is get a snap back to the punter. Kicks are an adventure, kick coverage is poor all the time, worst return game in Big Ten.
- Scott Tolzein trying to throw under duress. Not pretty. Not sure it mattered if it was Tim Tebow or Scott Tolzein, the line was humiliated.